Complaint Review: carriers4less

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Stacy Letson — Closter New Jersey
carriers4less
11111 Grant Road ste.221 Cypress, Texas USA

carriers4less Carlos Paid by cashiers check to transport my car to florida and they never picked it up and have dissappeared Cypress Texas

Yes I wanted to have my car transported from New jersey To tampa Florida. I searched the internet and got many bids. Ofcourse I went for the one that was less money.I contacted them they sent me a form to fill out and asked for a cashiers check 250$ up front and the rest upon delivery. So I followed the instructions and sent them the money. Not only have they not picked up the car but they will not pick up the phone or answer e-mails. I feel like a foul meanwhile my daughter has all her stuff in the car and she has nothing for over a week now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carriers4less/Cypress-Texas-77429/carriers4less-Carlos-Paid-by-cashiers-check-to-transport-my-car-to-florida-and-they-never-1118781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carriers4less