brings

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela L — Omaha Nebraska
C.A.R.S Protection Plus Inc
4431 William Penn Hwy Murrysville, Pennsylvania USA

C.A.R.S Protection Plus Inc Car warranty They sent me a faulty engine to be installed in my car. Murrysville Pennsylvania

I purchased a used car in June 2010. At that time I was offered the opportunity to purchase an extended 4 year warranty for $1500. I paid cash for the car and the warranty on that day. The warranty I purchased covers the engine and transmission. Every since I purchased that car and the warranty, my car has not been a reliable car. It has had over 6 different engines and has been in a mechanic shop. The car has been broken down longer than it has been driven.

I have put more money into this car and I havent even driven the car much because of its problems. Recently, C.A.R.S Protection Plus sent my mechanic an engine to be installed in my car. The engine was a faulty leaky engine that smoked and leaked, and the check engine light stayed on. Now Im left with a car that is still in the shop and my mechanic cannot move forward because the warranty guys wants me (the customer) to pay over $1500 for the break down of the engine.

All I know is that i have stage 3 breast cancer and i just recently went through 2 lumpectomies and now a mastectomy.I doing chemo treatments and Im not able to get back and forth to any doctor appointments because I have no car or no one on my side to protect me, (the consumer) I have spent well over $20,000 on this car and I have only driven it a total of 6 months out of 4 years. The rest of the time its been either broken down down on the side of the road or somewhere in a shop collecting dust. I have lost 2 jobs and losts of money trying to keep this car running. Now it looks like Im gonna lose my battle with cancer because of the stress and worry about getting to my treatments and not having a reliable car and warranty which I thought I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARS-Protection-Plus-Inc/-Murrysville-Pennsylvania-15668/CARS-Protection-Plus-Inc-Car-warranty-They-sent-me-a-faulty-engine-to-be-installed-in-1100649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.A.R.S Protection Plus Inc