Complaint Review: CarSafe

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: Evelyn — Triangle Virginia
CarSafe
1529 Od highway 94 S. St. Charles, Montana USA

CarSafe CarSafe 866-364-3336 1529 Od highway 94 S. Saint Charles, MO 63303 877-232-2481 Fraud, rip off, fake! St. Charles Montana

Every time I call re: Refund its excuse after excuse! I signed up and canceled with in my 30 days in Aug. 2013 and still have not seen a dime!!!!

I received this summer in the mail warranty information for my new car. I called the number signed up and was told to cancel with in 30 days to receive my refund. My dealer and insurance covers my car so I decided after reading reviews from Carsafe to cancel. I mailed them a cancel letter right away. Everytime I call and speak with Denise she assures me a check is out or that the accounting department is having issues and I get a run around. THIS IS A SCAM AND IT IS A SHAME I CAN NOT GET MY DEPOSIT BACK THAT I WAS PROMISED! Rip off, do not go with Car safe!

I want my money returned from 4 months ago along with court fees cause I am tempted to take legal actions after seeing other people in the country scammed as well!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarSafe-/St-Charles-Montana-63303/CarSafe-CarSafe-866-364-3336-1529-Od-highway-94-S-Saint-Charles-MO-63303-877-232-2481-1109073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarSafe