Complaint Review: Carsandpickups.com

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Matt D — euclid Ohio United States of America
Carsandpickups.com
Addison, Texas United States of America

Carsandpickups.com I recently bought A audi s4 from them I found it online and had it shipped to ohio . I was assured the car was checked over had no problems clean carfax ect. I get the car dings and dent's everyewher Addison, Texas

I recently bought A audi s4 from them I found it online and had it shipped to ohio  . I was assured the car was checked over had no problems clean carfax ect. I get the car dings and dent's everyewhere burnt out bulbs airbag light on zero gas in the tank . I was reimbursed for gas 3 weeks later . Dude rarely answers questions. So I take my car to the local audi dealer a couple weeks ago . Bad control arm bushings bad brake lines leaky valve cover gaskets front balljoints have play need replaced .Entire front end has been repaired replaced and repainted not even done correctly overspray everywhere missing bolts  DO NOT BUY FROM THEM DO NOT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SELL BAD CARS IM UPSIDE DOWN 13000 IN A CAR I DON'T EVEN WANT NOW I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A WRECKED CAR HEAR LOCAL MUCH CHEAPER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carsandpickupscom/Addison-Texas-/Carsandpickupscom-I-recently-bought-A-audi-s4-from-them-I-found-it-online-and-had-it-shi-984564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carsandpickups.com