Complaint Review: Carson Lord Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Wardel — Steelville Missouri
Carson Lord Inc.
14 Wall Street, 20th floor NYC, New York USA

Carson Lord Inc. Carson Lord Enterprises Sent for my kit and did the work and never seen a penny. NYC New York

I sent in my application and money to stuff envelopes from home and I recieved my first box and I stuffed and mailed them out, I even copied some and sent some extra's like they said yu could. And they stated in the brochure that you would be compensated for your stamps, all you had to do was fill out the form and send it in and you would get reimbursted with every 9th paycheck you'll recieve postage reimbursement and a free package of materials you initially mailed out.

Then it says there is nothing further to buy from us if you don't wish to. Well, I bought stamps to mail out about 100 letters and sent in my form for the stamps and my paycheck and never ever herd back from them and every time I would call all I got was a recording. I sent 3 letters in to try to get my money back and never got a response again. This crook still owes me $145 of my own plus my paycheck for the letters sent.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUM OF THE EARTH. These people will hopefully get there's later after life. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest people scamming others these days, it just makes me sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carson-Lord-Inc/NYC-New-York-10005/Carson-Lord-Inc-Carson-Lord-Enterprises-Sent-for-my-kit-and-did-the-work-and-never-seen-1160029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carson Lord Inc.