containing

CARSON TOYOTA
1333 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90745 CARSON, California USA

CARSON TOYOTA, CARSON TOYOTA & SCION FRAUD CARSON California

*Consumer Comment: Elena,

Here is my experience with this place.

Be very careful!!! I had been dealing with Loyd Aler, internet sales guy at Carson Toyota & Scion. After several back and forth emails, we agreed on the price. I had asked him to send me a quote for a particular car in writing. He did. So now I have a car description, VIN number of the car and quote in writing in my hands. He called me and offered me to prepare all the paper work before I come in, asking me for my driver license, social security and proof of insurance. I had provided all this info. He called me and said that he ran my credit, everything looked great and documents would be ready for me to sign when I came in. The dealership was 40 miles away, Loyd Aler was perfectly aware of that. When I was on my way (he was calling and checking if I was) he told me that there was a problem, and he would not be able to give me this car at the price that we had agreed on, blaming on his managers. He offered me higher price, begging me to still come and buy a car. Offering to give me “..out of my own pocket, Toyota Pen, Toyota Hat and 2 Air Fresheners…” I thought to myself this place is full of NUTS!!! It all seemed like a FRAUD.  How can you send me an official quote, run my credit and lie to me ?

I would not mind it all if it would be just a price negotiation, but not after an official offer and NOT AFTER THEY HAD RUN MY CREDIT and it dropped because of it. Now because of Loyd Aler, his manger Chilly Bartchilly and GM Marty Brylski incompetence, I have to go somewhere else and run it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARSON-TOYOTA/CARSON-California-90745/CARSON-TOYOTA-CARSON-TOYOTA-SCION-FRAUD-CARSON-California-1123560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARSON TOYOTA

Elena,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

You can upload a copy of the e-mail with the price that the internet sales person quoted you in order to provide more impact to your Ripoff Report. Let everyone see that this Toyota dealership will not honor the price quoted. Also provide the higher price so we can see how this Toyota dealership deceived and manipulated you.

Feel free to stay at this site and type in- TOYOTA TARGETING WOMEN, and read Ripoff Report #271261 for important information that all women in the USA should know. (You can also type in 271261 and that will take you to Ripoff Report #271261.)

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the worldwide web in order to alert others.