Complaint Review: Carson Valley Inc

• Reported By: Jr D — Orange California
Carson Valley Inc
13215 Barton Circle Whittier, California USA

Carson Valley Inc Shady Contractors Whittier California

I was disgusted at their customer service.  If you want to be gouged financially and like being over charged then utilize their services, but if you like to pay fair market prices for quality work then I would highly recommend staying away from this company.  I was treated in a rude and unprofessional manner when I questioned their price quote.  The contractor basically said in an indirect way just for questioning my quote my price has just gone up an extra $1,200.  I was shocked and appalled at his response.   So I decided to take my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carson-Valley-Inc/Whittier-California-90605/Carson-Valley-Inc-Shady-Contractors-Whittier-California-1075911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carson Valley Inc