Complaint Review: carstereoneeds

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: carstereoneeds victim — livonia Michigan United States of America
carstereoneeds
27890 CLINTON KEITH RD, SUITE D BOX #349 Murrieta, California United States of America

carstereoneeds speedsounds inc. not replacing/refunding item under warrenty - not responding Murrieta, California

I ordered two rearview licenseplate camera's (BOYO VTL422C) from carstereoneeds through ebay.

Once received, one stopped working shortly after. I contacted carstereoneeds. They asked me to send a $10 check for return shipping,  together with the broken camera, which I did. Weeks went by, I emailed many times, they said the item was not in stock, they jad to reorder it. I waited for it to come in but nothing. Emailed again, they expected it to come in 'soon'.

Again, weeks went by, I tried contacting the seller several times but they don't respond in any way.
(only when I used a different email address and name with a general question, I got a reply the same day!) Clearly, they are trying to hide!

After doing some research I found many other negative experiences people had with carstereoneeds, with very similar situations. They seem to do the selling part pretty well (according to their ebay rating) but customer service is very poor, if it even exists. (I haven't seen any evidence of that so far) I think ebay should look into the way carstereoneeds does business, I believe they don't belong there at all.

Don't do business with the folks from carstereoneeds, their whole business is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carstereoneeds/Murrieta-California-92562/carstereoneeds-speedsounds-inc-not-replacingrefunding-item-under-warrenty-not-respondi-917585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carstereoneeds