illustration

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — THOUSAND OAKS California United States of America
carters pest control
268 Granite St simi valley, California United States of America

carters pest control charged me for the technicians mistake! simi valley, California

I had a wasps nest in between my screen and my window of my master bedroom.  They said they would be out "first thing". When they hadn't arrived by noon,  I contacted them. He said he would be there between 1 and 3. I confirmed the address and waited. At 3:30 still no technician.   I called the technician directly and  he asked me what time my appointment was for. They really need to keep track of what is going on and was mad when I began to get impatient. When he showed up after 5pm he didn't offer an apology and indignant that I had become angry. I cancelled the appointment and called another service.  Then I got a bill in the mail a week later charging me for a cancellation fee at the door.  Be Aware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carters-pest-control/simi-valley-California-93065/carters-pest-control-charged-me-for-the-technicians-mistake-simi-valley-California-985894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carters pest control