Complaint Review: caruso florist

1717 M St NW washington, District of Columbia United States of America
  • Phone: 223-3816
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

caruso florist pro flowers express Florist provided a pathetic representation of what was ordered. Arrangement was nothing but sparse wilted and bent flowers. They were not even close to their advertised representation. washington, District of Columbia

I called Pro Flowers Express to order an arrangement for a funeral.  I spoke to a very helpful customer service agent and specified my desires referencing the style name and number as well as colors to be used in the arrangement.  The agent was very polite and the process was seamless.

Upon arriving at the funeral home I was MORTIFIED to see the beautiful arrangement that I ordered and expected looked nothing like the advertised product and was instead nothing more than a sparse collection of wilted and bent carnations.

I immediately looked at the card and saw that CARUSO FLORIST in Washington, DC was the florist who had been contracted by Pro Flowers Express to provide the arrangement.  I called Pro Flowers to let them know how unnacceptable the situation was and they offered to replace the arrangement and bring it to the funeral home but there was not enough time to accomplish that before the service started.

They then offered to deliver the arrangement that I expected to the home of the family of the deceased. Since I was out of time and options I went with plan B.  It remains to be seen what will be delivered to the home tomorrow.

The bottom line is yes it's nice that Pro Flowers Express is trying to make up for CARUSO FLORIST and the sub standard rip-off arrangement that they sent but it doesent change the fact that the moment to honor the deceased with a lovely arrangement has passed.

As far as CARUSO FLORIST is concerned DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU WANT IT DONE RIGHT!  I am sure that they took a calculated risk that I would never check up on the flowers that I sent.  I was embarrased beyond belief and angry that I had taken the time and resources to get a quality arrangement and instead got stuck with a haphazard, half dead, pathetic, shoved in a basket arrangement that could have been better constructed by a 10 year old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caruso-florist/washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/caruso-florist-pro-flowers-express-Florist-provided-a-pathetic-representation-of-what-was-503834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caruso florist