Complaint Review: CARVIZION INC.

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Iraqi war Veteran — Lehigh Acres Florida
CARVIZION INC.
414 NW Lake Whitney Pl. Port Saint Lucie, Florida USA

CARVIZION INC. DISHONEST Port Saint Lucie Florida

I purchased a used Mercedes from Hugh Silvera on October 10, 2012. It took $5000 to get the car where I needed it to both look and perform dependably, however, I knew that going in. My disappointment is that it took over 8 MONTHS and a letter from my lawyer, at my additional expense, to get the vehicle title and registration after paying $11,000 CASH for the vehicle. Hugh Silvera refused to pay his finance company for my vehicle title, instead, he used the money that I paid for my vehicle to invest and purchase other vehicles. He slow rolled me for 8 months, with lies and excuses, while he bought and sold many vehicles and profited from the money that he should have used to secure my vehicle's title. (I have saved the 8 temporary tags that he sent me as proof. Florida laws requires Car Dealers to provide a title and registration within 30 days) He is DISHONEST and is not trust-worthy to simply conduct business in an ethical manner and give customers what they pay for.

BUYER BEWARE of Carvizion Inc. and Hugh Silvera, he is a very smooth talker appears very likeable, but once he realizes that he has earned your confidence, he will stick it to you. I am not seeking vengeance against Hugh, I am simply reporting my personal experience with him. I do this in hopes that he will improve his behavior towards his customers, and I hope that this serves as a warning to potential customers to be prepared to pursue legal action if necessary. If not, they should seek out a reputable car dealership to make their purchase hassle free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARVIZION-INC/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34986/CARVIZION-INC-DISHONEST-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-1073067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARVIZION INC.