Complaint Review: Casa Blanca Express

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: DebbieO — Beaumont California
Casa Blanca Express
6623 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Ste. 220 Las Vegas NV 8911 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Casa Blanca Express !!!!!!!!!!!Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

This would be a great company if they were honest and delivered what they promised. If you do not want to be scamed do not book travel with this company!!! They lie! They bait and switch. When I tried to talk to a person in charge I was told "you were crazy to believe that you could travel for such a ridiculous price have a wonderful day" and hung up on me!!! I did file a report with the Better Business Bureau. I will see if I get my money back. The saddest thing about this company is that I paid them money to take a trip I would have been very happy to take the trip. Now I have no money and no trip!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casa-Blanca-Express/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Casa-Blanca-Express-Buyer-Beware-Las-V-1060480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casa Blanca Express