Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Reported By: Karen McGinnis — Gold Canyon Arizona
Casablanca Express
PO box 4399 woodland Hills, California USA

Casablanca Express refund deposoit woodland Hills California

After traveling to Las Vegas on a casablanca "deal chichen" offer I realized I had never gotten my $25.00 fully refundable deposot back . I called and talke with William, he was polite and apploigetic and said i would have in the form a a check in 7 to 10 working day. On may8th I realized I had not yet recieved it and called again. This time speaking with "Lorraine" a very rude individual that said i did not qualify for it. We wnt over and over the paper work she even arued with me about the paper work they sent me and what it said on it. Finally she said she would make an expection and send me back my refund. Wew'll see I will keep you all updayte. Never use Casablanca!

Karen, Gold Canyon AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/woodland-Hills-California-91367/Casablanca-Express-refund-deposoit-woodland-Hills-California-1145098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express