Complaint Review: caschems.com

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Subject6 — NYC New York
caschems.com
1393 Riverside Rd, Bluff City, Tennessee USA

caschems.com Dr. Jones Vesta,.purichemicals.com, Caroline Golden, Atanga Louis,Caroline Golden Time Biological Technology Co. Limited ! Fraudulently took my order with no intention of shipping goods. Fake tracking information. No refund Bluff City, Tennessee

Carolina Golden, AKA Jones Vesta, Aka Atanga Louis. have a website caschems.com  not to confused with caschem.com .  The scam goes, an unwitting potential customer happens upon the caschems website.  Once the customer seems to be staying and browsing the caschems website, a chat window pops up with an agent saying 'Hi, can I help you with something?"

In my case I asked if I could place a small test order of research chemicals of $100.  The agent, Jones Vesta, tells me, " yes but there will be a $12 next day delivery charge. I agree and make payment arrangements.  The only way Jones Vesta will accept payment is via Western Union sent to Cameroon to a person named Atanga Louis.  12 hours later I get confirmation the money was picked up by Atang Louis.

I contact Carolina Golden to make sure everything is going well and to get tracking information. I am then confronted by Jones Vesta, (the same person that told me my $100 order was ok), about my order not meeting minimum order status and that he had made a mistake and I must now pay $280 more to ship the order.  I complain that this is too much money for a test order.

We go back and forth a for 20 minutes chatting about what to do and then , the agent tells me $180 will satisfy the manager and I should send WU again to Atanga Louis in Camaroon Africa.  I foolishly agree and send $180 addition to get my order.  The money gets picked up again by Atanga Louis.  I then ask for tracking information.  This is where Jones Vesta sends me a bogus online tracking page with a fake tracing number.  And the tracking page had the status " Pending Balance.

I ask Jones Vesta whats going on with the pending balance and he tells me he needed an additioanl $118 to have the order released to meet the minimum order requirement.  At this point I have too much money on the line and it looks like if I dont pay up I may lose all of my investment so I pay up again.  I know, "what an Idiot"  I am still shaking my head how stupid I am.

I do everything DR. Jones Vesta required of me to release the test order.  I then get an email from Jones Vesta stating " can we chat?"  I then go online to the caschems website on to have Jones Vesta tell me I need to pay yet more money, an additional $81 for insurance.  This is where I say "NO, No more money, this is rediculous I will not pay a penny more.

The agent, this time Derick, asks me in my next corrospndence  if I paid up so we can ship the order.  I tell him no way.  This is where we have broken down in all negotiations and Vesta will not ship my order or aknowledge me when I go on his website.

I have sent official notice to the "CONTACT US"  menu on caschems.com to refund my money and have yet to receive a response.  I believe I have been scammed out of $410  original order was placed on 02/18/2014  no resolve as of 02/25/2014

Status,  No Contact from Caschems.com as of 02/25/14 12:39 pm

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caschemscom/-Bluff-City-Tennessee-37618/caschemscom-Dr-Jones-Vestapurichemicalscom-Caroline-Golden-Atanga-LouisCaroline-G-1126350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caschems.com