Complaint Review: Casemachine, LLC

• Reported By: crossbearer4285 — Greensboro North Carolina
Casemachine, LLC
5797 NW 151st Street Miami Lakes, Florida USA

Casemachine, LLC Casemachine, LLC / casemachine.com SCAM!!! Miami Lakes Florida

Do NOT buy a phone case or anything else from Casemachine. These guys are absolute crooks. I am an engineer with an eye for design and quality, and after spending many hours searching around the internet, I decided to buy an LP500 case for my iPhone 5s. It looks great on the website, and I like supporting small businesses when I can.

I was excited to get the case in the mail, except that it took something like a month to get it. No communication whatsoever from them, so I finally reached out to them. Through very terse emails, I was assured that production was a few weeks behind but I would be getting it soon.

When it finally came, the case was a complete and total letdown. They bill their stuff as premium products, but the case I got was literally junk. Absolute junk. The fit was terrible, the finish looked nothing like the website, and the material was just cheap.

Now quality means different things to different people, but this was trash by anyone's standards. Even so, no problem, I decided to just send it back for a refund. I was challenged on the return from the get go, and most emails went ignored. I was finally given an RMA number after many weeks, so I sent the case back and made sure to track it so I knew when it had arrived. It was delivered on February 3rd, and I have yet to see a refund. It is very clear to me that they simply do not want to give my money back.

DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM CASEMACHINE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casemachine-LLC/Miami-Lakes-Florida-33014/Casemachine-LLC-Casemachine-LLC-casemachinecom-SCAM-Miami-Lakes-Florida-1135238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casemachine, LLC