Complaint Review: Casey Gray Sunblast Mobile Tanning

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: scanderson — Roseville California United States of America
Casey Gray Sunblast Mobile Tanning
Nesbit, Mississippi United States of America

Casey Gray Sunblast Mobile Tanning Drunk and Totally Unprofessional - We do not recommend Nesbit, Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: Casey Gray is awesome and this report has to be a scam

*Consumer Comment: Casey Gray is awesome and this report has to be a scam

*Consumer Comment: SUNBLAST MOBILE TANNING ROCKS!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Obviously has too much time on hands

Casey Gray runs a business that is very unprofessional. It seems that she has skipped town. She showed up drunk and did a horrible job. We demanded a refund and she just moved away from California without refunding our money. Stay away from this business and person. Very unprofessional. I do not recommend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casey-Gray-Sunblast-Mobile-Tanning/Nesbit-Mississippi-38651/Casey-Gray-Sunblast-Mobile-Tanning-Drunk-and-Totally-Unprofessional-We-do-not-recommend-554194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casey Gray Sunblast Mobile Tanning

Casey Gray is awesome and this report has to be a scam

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

i searched Casey today to find her website so that I could find out when she would be back to tan me and my boyfriend and stumbled upon this.
Casey has not only tanned me but also my friends and she is the most accurate and detail oriented spray tanning operator I have ever worked with.
On top of that she has always called me the next day after a tan or emailed me to make sure I liked how everything turned out with my tan.
There was one time I used oil on my skin in the shower (as I always do for dry skin) I didn't tell her about the oil used that day so when she tanned me it didn't activate all the way the following day. When I told her my little uh-oh about the oil (although it was my fault) she came back and tanned me for free!!!
She is above and beyond and it is sad that people would take time to be awful towards one another. What goes around comes around.
From my personal experience, I know Casey would have taken care of these people had they really had a problem.
I also noticed that there was an identical report written months ago siting the same problems. A little fishy if you ask me!
Linda D

Casey Gray is awesome and this report has to be a scam

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

Linda D

SUNBLAST MOBILE TANNING ROCKS!!!!

AUTHOR: anna - (United States of America)

I have had numerous experiences with this company and especially with Casey Gray. NEVER, have I ever had a poor experience. I am actually extremely upset that she had to relocate for I have found NO other spray tan company that meets their standards in this area.    Unfortunatly, whoever wrote this is extremely poor informed in the art of spray tanning and also in professionalism.

Sunblast Mobile Tanning is the best, most professional, detail oriented company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Obviously has too much time on hands

AUTHOR: Casey gray - (U.S.A.)

I have had a previous report written about me concerning this matter. The person claimed I was drunk and unprofessional with my services. I would like to say that I have NEVER, nor would I show up to a persons home intoxicated. If a client has ever been unsatisfied with a spray tan I make sure we deal with it. I always give a discount or even free tan on the next visit. I do apologize to those out there that have to read these slanderous remarks about me. Anybody can feel free to call me or email if they have any questions about my work and how I handle situations with my tanning. As for the person that likes to get online and write a message or two about me....Try not to fill your heart with hateful things, it makes you ugly on the inside and out.  Happy Tanning!!!