planetary

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Cash 2 Flow, Jason Ryan Isaksen
8608 Brunswick Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Cash 2 Flow, Jason Ryan Isaksen ripoff, doesn't stand by his 90 day guarantee united postal service says address does not exist Plano Texas

*General Comment: OK THEN RIDDLE ME THIS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Is Not Accurate. Scroll Down and See.

*Consumer Suggestion: You have the author mixed up with who/where you bought it from.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE TRUTH-SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TRUTH-SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE-CASH2FLOW

*Consumer Comment: At least you got your refund...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: That is not how it works

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All Refund Request are Honored Promptly

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is where to get the "marketing book" for free.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He purchased from Cash2flow not Jason Ryan Isaksen

*Author of original report: i'm not out to rip anybody off

*Consumer Comment: I'll give the entire program in one paragraph...FREE!

*Consumer Comment: I'll give the entire program in one paragraph...FREE!

*Author of original report: how much I paid

*Consumer Comment: How much....

hi my name is tina djumaev i purchased jason's course "How to make a million dollars from your kitchen table" don't buy it!!! I have been trying to get this guy jason to send me the info to send the course back but he doesn't send me the info his return policy is a 90 day guarantee

I bought the course on 7-27-05 I tried to send the course back to address on the fedex receipt and it came back to me with no such address stamped on the box

I have also sent him several e-mails and called twice now and left messages no reply back of course

except him wanting to know the reason why I want to send it back and that the course has to be in resellable condition so don't trust this guy all he is after your money I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau along with this filing

I have also contacted the attorney general to see if anything can be done about this guy. If anybody has any additional info on this let me know thanks

if something sounds to good to be true it usually is

Tina
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-2-Flow-Jason-Ryan-Isaksen/Plano-Texas-75023/Cash-2-Flow-Jason-Ryan-Isaksen-ripoff-doesnt-stand-by-his-90-day-guarantee-united-posta-160678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash 2 Flow, Jason Ryan Isaksen

#1 General Comment

OK THEN RIDDLE ME THIS

AUTHOR: NotBornYesterday2112 - (United States of America)

I was browsing online due to a financial crisis in my home. I am expecting a son in November which is not a lot of time for my wonderful fiancee and I to pick up the pieces. I was wondering as to
A: Why do you answer in riddles or beat around the bush with people?
B: Why the false advertisement of being ABSOLUTELY FREE? Do you not know these people can file lawsuits against you for that alone?
C: What makes you enjoy screwing your hard working fellow citizens by deceitful promises and blatant false advertisement? Whether it was you personally or the "Author" is irrelevant you as a member in the company have an ethical obligation to see an issue and address it immediately which clearly you addressed it with more falsehood and bogus ring-around-the-rosing. Get over your pride. You screwed up as well as the rest of your company. Now just pray to whatever spiritual being you happen to believe that these people you and your company screwed don't get the idea to file false advertisement charges, as well as thanks to these people my son being endangered by your unethical behavior. Quit being so much of a self centered egotist and face it you and your company were in the wrong. Thank you and may the hand of Mother Isis guide you to learn correct ethical practice from wrong before it becomes too late.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is Not Accurate. Scroll Down and See.

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

This report is inaccurate, if you read on you'll see why.

The product is delivered automatically, it is a digital product.

It is impossible for someone not to receive it. The credit card processor is 2Checkout and they process millions and millions of dollars a year.

To even have them process cards they make absolutely  100% sure that the product is delivered or the vendor
is not paid.

2CO also has a very strict refund policy and anyone that asks is given a refund no questions asked. So it is impossible
not to stand behind a refund possible.

If I recall correctly, this woman requested a refund and then up and moved to another location. I had to track her down by calling her daughter and finding her to make sure she got it.

She promised that she would call and rectify this report since it was her mistake, but of course, she did not do it, therefore I am. I don't owe anyone any money and have never refused to give a refund in my life.

Martin Wilson
Owner

#3 Consumer Suggestion

You have the author mixed up with who/where you bought it from.

AUTHOR: Bwebb - (U.S.A.)

I actually called them about this post, and you bought the book from J Martin Wilson who is just a reseller, not the author and he's made changes to it, so who knows what you got. I bought it too (from Jasons web site) and when I called to bounce some ideas off them I got my money's worth from the conversation alone. Here's a snippet so you can decide for yourself if it sounds like your kind of book.

This is yet another critical ingredient that is responsible for making this system all come together for you. But what's the definition of the term "Lead Generation Marketing?" Well it simply means that you're never trying to sell anything directly from one of your ads. Lead Generation Marketing means you're not listing features and benefits in your ad to get the prospect excited enough to get his/her wallet out. With Lead Generation Marketing, you're not even trying to describe the product in your ads at all. No, at this point, you don't want money, you just want to get the reader as curious as possible.

There's only one reason to use Lead Generation Marketing and as the name implies, that's to get people to email you, call you, or fill out an online form that gives you their contact info. Your objective is to simply get as many people as possible to stand up and come forward, telling you they're interested in what you've said so far. With this kind of advertising, you're basically using a strong headline to make the reader curious enough to request the free details or free report you offer in the ad. The people who respond to these types of ads are called your "Leads." But I'm sure you already knew that much.

When you're paying for an ad, you're usually very limited on space. With the average paid ad, you've only got enough space to display your headline, a sub-headline, a couple intriguing statements and some sort of directions telling the reader what you'd like them to do next.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE TRUTH-SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS.

Hello,

I am the owner of the company and anyone that says they didn't get a
refund is NOT telling the truth!

I have VERY few refund request, but I handle them promptly. As you can
see these reports about me are VERY old. The woman that started this
moved almost immediately after she requested a refund and I had to track
HER down to give it to her. If anyone claims they didn't get a refund,
the ONLY reason is because they didn't tell me who they were and when
they purchased. I need that to look them up and then they don't send it.

You can contact me at 972.390.2412 and I will prove that I am real and
am not hiding behind any email, I am real and what I offer has saved people
from getting ripped off and make money online. If you want proof;CALL ME!

It is simply not right for this person to write a misrepresentation in her report.
She promised to change it, but SHE did not live up to her word.

Martin Wilson
owner
972.390.2412

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TRUTH-SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE-CASH2FLOW

Hello,

The woman that wrote this report did in fact request a refund.
It is VERY rare that anyone requests a refund, but when they do
we promptly comply. This person absolutely did receive a refund and
I can PROVE IT.

I can also prove that she picked up and moved from where she was
living almost immediately after she asked for a refund and there
was no way to find her. I had to track HER down to make sure she got it.
She apologized and said that she was going to change the report that she filed
here, but of course, she never did.

As rare as it is for someone to request a refund there has NEVER been a case
where someone didn't receive one when requested. You can call me anytime
at 972.390.2412 and I will be happy to verify that I am not like everyone else
hiding behind a fake email or phone number. What I offer is Proven, Solid
Information that has helped MANY people and it is not right that someone like this misrepresents the facts of the matter.

At least you got your refund...

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I purchased it from a guy using the email address cash2flow@verizon.net and he never responded to my request for a refund of the initial report. Sure, it's only $19.95 but it's money spent on something I could have found for free elsewhere. Also, there is no mention there is a requirement for spending more money in the initial pages - after all - if the information provided for roughly $20 was worthless, why would someone spend MORE money for more worthless drivel.

Mine was purchased through paypal and yet - even though I requested a refund 15 minutes after I purchased it I am unable to get any refund.

Chalk it up to stupidity on my part I guess - I've paid money for reports or information in the past that didn't make any claims other than it being for informational purposes only. They didn't promise anything so I didn't expect anything - this guy using that email address for payments is nothing but a cheat.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

That is not how it works

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

If it is so worthless, why is the return rate less than one tenth of one percent?

The individual that posted the comment on how he can describe this program in a few words, obviously did not purchase it. The program has nothing to do with drop shipping or anything else he mentioned. We have helped countless people to start and operate a successful internet business because the information we offer is the REAL DEAL!

It has nothing to do with sitting around and waiting for people to send in money for nothing. This person REALLY does not know what he is talking about. It would be ashame if someone did not take the opportunity to educate themselves on how a REAL internet business works because someone is to lazy to actually learn it or simply has nothing better to do than write ridiculous comments about something they know nothing about.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All Refund Request are Honored Promptly

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

The individual that filed the report about cash2flow DID receive her refund. I always promptly respond to refund requests. I even contacted her personally and discovered that SHE had moved. Perhaps she, in her hurry to move, sent the package to the wrong address the first time.

She informed me that she would write this website and set the matter straight, but she did not, so I am. I have NO unresolved refund issues!

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Here is where to get the "marketing book" for free.

AUTHOR: Williesha - (U.S.A.)

cash2flow.com/toc.html

or if you want to go straight to the ripoff: cash2flow.com/chapter1.html

I found this doing a basic internet search, which I find extremely humorous. Most of it is a bunch marketing gobbledegook, and then here's the real "business" - it's the classic online marketing scam - how to sell this exact same book online and make a ton of money.

I wonder how many people this company has bilked over the years. Anyways, now you have it - this amazing business opportunity is right there before your eyes.

Someone who has probably made a *killing* off of this is the person behind Home Based Business Reviews you can find them at a .com online. Apparently, they've made enough money to have a sponsored listing on the Yahoo search. That site is helpful for what it's worth (outing other scammers), but wow, this book is the ultimate scam. I'm not really sure how these folks can get away with it.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He purchased from Cash2flow not Jason Ryan Isaksen

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

This is Nick Bentley, my business partner is Jason Ryan Isaksen and mentioned in this complaint against Drew Wilson of cash2flow. I'd like to clear this up and give you more information at the same time.

Drew Wilson bought a license to sell our courses, he's not a reseller or affiliate and we don't have any control over his business practices. As such I don't know what the situation was in this case as he wasn't a customer of ours.

He purchased our online book and license for the courses, and does all the sales, printing, and shipping himself. Sometimes since Jason is the author of the course, we get mentioned as well even when a licensee caused a complaint and we don't have anyway to directly remedy the situation.

I am going to speak with Jason about changing the license agreement to include something about unresolved complaints to their sales which we cannot currently do anything about. There will be something added about standards of conduct and length of refund policy in it to give us more sway to help people in the future.

When people buy from us we have a clearly stated 90 day policy, but it can be frustrating currently to be mentioned in a complaint about a licensee who is an independant company beyond our control.

Nick Bentley
support@doublepayment.com
813-908-3138

i'm not out to rip anybody off

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

I work hard for my money I live from paycheck to paycheck that is why I want to send the course back obviously you misunderstood what the complaint was about I would not have felt right about using his course to make money it is just like stealing money it's just too bad that there are people out there that are willing to SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY

I'll give the entire program in one paragraph...FREE!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Advertise "How to make a Million Dollars from your kitchen table" and wait for the reponses to come pouring in with their $197 each. Wait about 6 weeks for the first order to be shipped out. With any luck, you'll have gotten at least 100/day sending you some cash. That works out to about $700K. Wait a couple more weeks, and you'll be hitting that magic number. Send the people some crap telling them to start their own legitimate business on their own, or send them a list of drop shippers and mail handlers if you really want to set this up right.

By the time everyone realizes the system is a scam(at least 6 months), you'll have enough money to move to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. The Caymans are lovely year-round.

It's all worthless, and now you have your million dollars. Can you live with what you just did? I can't, so I earn money the old fashioned way...I earn it. Use that $197 as the tuition for the School of Hard Knocks, but only if you actually learned from it.

I'll give the entire program in one paragraph...FREE!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Advertise "How to make a Million Dollars from your kitchen table" and wait for the reponses to come pouring in with their $197 each. Wait about 6 weeks for the first order to be shipped out. With any luck, you'll have gotten at least 100/day sending you some cash. That works out to about $700K. Wait a couple more weeks, and you'll be hitting that magic number. Send the people some crap telling them to start their own legitimate business on tgheir own, or send them a list of drop shippers and maile handlers if you really want to set this up right.

how much I paid