Complaint Review: CASH ADVANCE - ACS Law Firm Calls

• Submitted: Sat, October 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2010

• Reported By: Charles — New Rochelee New York United States of America
New York, New York United States of America

CASH ADVANCE - ACS Law Firm Calls Fraudulent Claims Regarding a Bogus Cash Advance New York, New York

I received a voice mail at my work from a company ACS Legal Firm, claiming they had already initiated a case against me in behalf of Cash Advance for Fraud and Theft.  They also told me that I had to report to court on Tuesday of the current week.

The person that phoned sounded as if they had a heavy Indian Accent and would not allow me to know very much information as I probed further into this bogus call.  When I mentioned that I would write a letter to the Attorney Generals office in order to file a complaint against them, and also ask this person to provide me detailed information about their so-called law firm, he immediately hung up the phone.

The phone number they provided (925) 402-4903

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE-ACS-Law-Firm-Calls/New-York-New-York-/CASH-ADVANCE-ACS-Law-Firm-Calls-Fraudulent-Claims-Regarding-a-Bogus-Cash-Advance-New-Y-649122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE - ACS Law Firm Calls