Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Bushnell Florida United States of America
Cash Advance America
Seattle, Washington United States of America

Cash Advance America Looking for loan online got call from and Alex indian speaking man telling me I was approved for $3000 sent me legit information by email then asked for $200 security deposit only to be screwed around Seattle, Washington

Alex from Cash Advance America called me tell  was pre-approved for a $3000 loan and after a long chat he asked for a $200 deposit which he then sent me to his loan approval dept his name was Mike James Indian speaking guy, Who then said I would get my money in couple hours once I sent money by money gram to a person not the company name and for me to tell them the country is Spain. Like an idiot even with my good sense I did it as I was desperate to get my car fixed and took my food money to get this done. 20 minutes went by and they call me back telling me I needed to send another $200 as the money was sent without my middle name on the receipt so they could process it. I told them I felt scammed and would  not send another dime find a way to get my money in my account of send it back neither ever happened and I never did get the loan money and they kept calling telling it would be in my account shortly. next day the number they were calling me from is no longer in service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/Seattle-Washington-/Cash-Advance-America-Looking-for-loan-online-got-call-from-and-Alex-indian-speaking-man-t-1016588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America