Complaint Review: "cash advance results"

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: jbrosen123 — San Diego California United States of America
"cash advance results"
unknown elizibethtown, Kentucky United States of America

"cash advance results" it was shane watson...that called.. cash loan via $110.00 deposit to manila,phillipeanse elizibethtown, Kentucky

I was given a call around 2:04pm jan. 8th, asking if i was still looking for a loan, I stated that most places wont do it because i have outstanding medical bills which stopped my credit in general. he stated how long would i need, i said until feb. 26 is when my direct deposit for my school grant  comes in, so just until march first or before. so, I was give an oppertunity to show a deposit of 110.00 usd, to be sent via western union, to a Dioni garanilla mtcn# (3270147520) in the phillipeanse. he said he found that i had sent it, and was sending it a partner loan agancie for them to approve the loan, then gave me a mtcn # (9739016077).

prior to all this he stated that I would get it today, then when all was said an done I have to wait until the next day. I know most loan agancies take a day to send a loan transaction, but it was just uncomfortable..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-results/elizibethtown-Kentucky-42701/cash-advance-results-it-was-shane-watsonthat-called-cash-loan-via-11000-deposit-993851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "cash advance results"