Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: lynn — endicott New York
cash advance usa
cash advance usa.com california, California USA

cash advance usa was told i was being arrested for fraud . needed to pay 585.00 so i didnt go to jail. paid that , then was told they wanted 995.00 dollars more. a lawyer called me from california with accent . his name was edward Marshall . phone number was 415-484-5967. Paid with green dot card . was told i had 30 min to make payment or there was going to be a warrant for my arrest. California

got a call on mon of june 3rd 2013. it came from a lawyer called edward marshall phone # 415-484-5967 in california . he had a accent . told me i was getting arrested for fraud if i did not give him money i was going to be sent to jail . I freaked out . he was from cash advance usa , he was representing. I ended up giving him 585.00 by sat june 9, 2013. I paid with green  dot cards . everythime he called me told me i had 10 miin to get money and then 30 min to get funds or  a cop was coming with a warrant to arrest me. Then called back on sat june 9th and told me he wanted 995.00 more. I finally told my boyfriend what happend we went to the police station where we live and got my mind at ease .  came on the computer this morning and saw a web site for cash advance usa scam this morning on june 9, 2013 . and everything that people wrote on here is exactly the same thing that happend to me all wk . Exactly the same , word for word !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/california-California/cash-advance-usa-was-told-i-was-being-arrested-for-fraud-needed-to-pay-58500-so-i-didn-1057672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa