Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: nikeishia — killeen Texas
cash advance usa
Internet USA

cash advance usa Cash advance this is paul from cash advance unknown California

I was contacted last month by a sales representative going by cash advance. I was informed i was approved for a personal loan of $5000 and to verify my personal information to receive my funds. At which time i did so. I was then told i would have to purchase a vanilla reload voucher at walgreens. I purchased the card and loaded $100 onto the card and gave them the confirmation code on the back of the card. I was then told my funds would be deposited into my bank account in minutes. I checked several times with no funds. I also checked the reload card and those funds had been taken. I tried to call the again and the number was disconnected. My money that i truly didn't have were gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-Cash-advance-this-is-paul-from-cash-advance-unknown-California-1139451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa