Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: scared to death — fort meyer Florida United States of America
cash advance usa

cash advance usa scared me to death, threatened me to be sued, and prosecution Internet, Internet

*General Comment: Cash Advace

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I was called today by a Mark. Taylor informing me that. I was being sued and prosecuted by advance for the sum. Of

He told me that the lawsuit was being. Filed. Tomorrow. 05/01/2012 @ 11:30a.m. he told me that the. Company. Sent an. Email Stating. That they tried. Tried. To. Debit the. Money. Out. Of my Account.

It. Scared. Me. To. Death, i. Immediately. Checked. My. Bank. Account. To See if. I. Actually. Had. Monies. Of. Any. Sum deposited. Into. My Account by. Cash. Advance. Usa, and there was. No. Deposit, he had. All My information, which scared me to death.

At that. Point. I. Checked out. The website, and at the. Bottom. It. Stated. That. They. Would. Not. Contact. Anyone. To collect. A debt. Or To find out the. Status. Of your. Loan. It. Said to.

Contact Stopfraud.gov. The number. Mark Taylor called me. From. Was 760 269 4172, he also left. A messge, which. I. Saved.

It's very. Disturbing. That they. Are. Doing. This. People

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-scared-me-to-death-threatened-me-to-be-sued-and-prosecution-Internet-876240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa

#1 General Comment

Cash Advace

AUTHOR: Josh - (United States of America)

This is a scam!!  My wife got a call from them too, and I did some research and found that Cash Advace USA posted a Scam Alert!  These people gather information and prey on people in hopes they will pay!

Under the FDCPA  They are not allowed to do the following:

False statements. Debt collectors may not lie when they are trying to collect a debt. For example, they may not:

• falsely claim that they are attorneys or government representatives;

• falsely claim that you have committed a crime;

• falsely represent that they operate or work for a credit reporting company;

• misrepresent the amount you owe;

• indicate that papers they send you are legal forms if they arent; or

• indicate that papers they send to you arent legal forms if they are.

Debt collectors also are prohibited from saying that:

• you will be arrested if you dont pay your debt;

• theyll seize, garnish, attach, or sell your property or wages unless they are permitted by law to take the action and intend to do so; or

• legal action will be taken against you, if doing so would be illegal or if they dont intend to take the action.

I asked if they had a Debt of Warrant, in which you will REALLY get sued normally in your State, the States Attorneys Office.  These people were of Indian decent with heavy accents!

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

Its a scammer . The next time he calls tell him he is a scammer and hang up