Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: katie — chillicothe Illinois United States of America
cash advance usa

cash advance usa threatened to have me arrested, Internet

Mark Wilson called me to inform me that i had taken a online loan with cash advance usa. Said i needed to pay them 989 dollars or there would be a case filed against me for money laundering,bad check writing and and bank fraud. told me to call him 30 mins later.  A few days went by and he called me again. I asked him where he was from. He replied DEPT AT LEGAL AFFAIRS OF INVESTIGATION.

I started probing him and he replied he was not a customer sales rep and that i should already know all the answers to the questions i had,like when was the loan taken out? no answer. When was the case filed against me? He started to stumble and then  replied that a case would be filed and that i would be arrested within  2 days by local authorities at my place of work. I never took out a loan at cash advance usa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-threatened-to-have-me-arrested-Internet-1008548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa