Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: stormiekat — west river Maryland United States of America
cash advance usa

cash advance usa threats of arrest and major mayhem to credit Internet

last Monday i received my 1st phone call from this man Eric  Johnson who first told me i had made a loan in 2010 for the amount of 300.00 from cash advance usa.  he was supposed to be an attorney representing this company getting ready to file in court against me saying i had  procured this loan and had not paid it back.

i had no bank account in 2010 for one thing.  Then several phone calls later,  while i was sick with bronchitis and unable to carry on a conversation without coughing up a lung, he changed the date to June of 2011.  he was quite persistent in this matter even with my telling him that he must have the wrong person as i have not entered into transaction, at either date.

he put his "boss" on the phone who told me i must listen to him with no interruptions-that included my coughing, and getting aggravated with my illness he just told me finally i would be arrested tomorrow and they would be filing in court and i would be required to pay them 4,000.

i do not need this kind of aggravation, i do not need more things to fight on my credit report.

though the scariest thing is they sent me a release form to pay directly from my bank account and they had all my information.  my bank account number, my social security, everything.  so now i have to go to the bank and change everything over, then change all my accounts i had direct pay and then deal with social security as i have direct deposit.
i have no idea how they got this information and it scares me that they have this access-who is to say they cannot try to force a withdrawal from my account.
and while i am not a racist person-non of the people i spoke to could speak English so what happens to those who do not understand what these people are saying and in fear fall into their trap, those already on fixed incomes and hard of hearing.  it scares me what these people are doing, and what they are getting away with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-threats-of-arrest-and-major-mayhem-to-credit-Internet-864032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa