Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonomous — Pennsylvania United States of America
Cash Advance USA
Loomis, California Loomis, California United States of America

Cash Advance USA Law offices of John A Best Calling to report that I had 3 charges agaisnt me and wanted me to pay them money that was never taken out of my bank account Loomis, California

I received a phone call stating that there would be police officers sent to my place of work in 2 hours if I did not pay 659.00 within 1 hours time.  The guy, Dan Wilson, had a very heavy Indian accent and reported that I had 3 bank charges against me for fraud.  He was calling from the law offices of John A Best in Loomis California.  He stated that I received 3400 deposited into my bank account of which he had the numbers and last 4 of my social security and work numbers.  I told him that I did not receive no kind of deposit and never heard of that company and that I had no money to pay him. He kept saying that  I would go to jail.  I asked questions of him asking for the phone # and address of the law office.  He became very angry and stated that I would find out in 2 hours when officers would come to my place of employment to arrest me.  He kept asking if I could come up with $659 in one hour's time always interrupting me.  I do believe that this is a scam and will have to go through the process of closing my bank account and if the guy calls back I am going to tell him that I will call the police on him and report him. There has to be ways to stop these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/Loomis-California-/Cash-Advance-USA-Law-offices-of-John-A-Best-Calling-to-report-that-I-had-3-charges-agaisnt-958149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA