Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: jenay — norcross Georgia United States of America
cash advance usa
none monorvia, California United States of America

cash advance usa law office of john morrison called me and said that i would be served for receiving funds that i never received monorvia, California

I received a call from Angel Davis from the law office of John Morrison calling me about some charges filed against me. I kept trying to ask her to repeat herself because her english was bad. she gave me a number to call 626-239-3136.

I then called that number and a male by the name of Kevin Peterson answered. He then advised me the reason for the call. he said that there are three charges filed against me. The first charge is  violation of federal banking regulation, second charge is check fraud, and third charge is theft by deception.

He then went on to say they have proof that the funds were depostied into my account. I then tried to ask him additional questions he cut me off and told me to let him finish and because i kept talking he hung up. I then called him back and he started yelling saying that he already explained this to me.

I asked him for the name of this pay day loan company and he then told me cash advance usa. i then asked for their phone number and he said that they would not talk to me. He said that I would be served at my job today. When i tried to ask him more questions he hung up on me again.

I then called back and asked for a supervisor but he just hung up again. It just amazing how he had all of my information like my email address and he said also he was looking at my credit report. I just want to know what was the motive of his call? Was he trying to get me to give him more personal information. I forgot to mention also he said that the company tried 4 different times to take money from my checking account.

The checking account they were trying to take the money from is closed because someone had taken money from it without my permission so i had my bank close the account. i was upset at first but I now see that there are several people out here with the same story. I am doing everything i can so this will never happen to me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/monorvia-California-/cash-advance-usa-law-office-of-john-morrison-called-me-and-said-that-i-would-be-served-fo-744343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa