legend

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Hartford Wisconsin United States of America
cash advance usa
pompano beach, Florida United States of America

cash advance usa I have been getting phone calls at work and my personal number f Officer Jones pompano beach, Florida

I have been getting harrassing phone calls from someone who calls himself Officer Jones from Florida?   I did a reverse phone number check on the phone number he leaves and it is from something called YMax Communications, not a police department He calls my work and my personal phone saying I owe money that I borrowed but won't give me any account number, he says they have my social security number which he rattles off the last 4 digits of and my bank account number and rattles off what are supposed to be the last 4 numbers very quickly "not my account number" but have not told him this.  He says there is a warrant out for my arrest and I will be arrested here at work if I do not Western Union a certain amount of money to someone whose name I can't spell or pronounce in yet another state.  I have talked with my local police deptartment who are aware of this and say to ignore it.  The calls stoped for about 3 months and started again today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance-usa/pompano-beach-Florida-/cash-advance-usa-I-have-been-getting-phone-calls-at-work-and-my-personal-number-f-Officer-1021719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance usa