Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Reported By: kea — Queens New York
Cash Advance USA
internet San Francisco, California United States of America

Cash Advance USA Frauds from San Francisco, California

I was at work enjoying my day when I received a message stating that I would be arrested within an hour because i owe 499 dollars . I have never ever heard of this company nor have I received any emails  on this matter. I'm very upset that they would call me and threaten me. I'm well aware that they have my information. They said there is a law suit against me and I must pay as soon as possible his name was David Barker and he stated that I have been considered someone who is doing fraud. Please don't allow this company to get over on you and steal from you just ignore them or tell them to stop calling you because you have their information as well. For those of you who are nervous don't worry about it. Just avoid all communication. After I asked what was going on they said they will send the cops to my job and hung up on me I told them I had no clue of what was going on and he said that is fine ma'am we will send the cops know.

What a day to start your morning. I prayed about it, its in gods hands now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/San-Francisco-California-/Cash-Advance-USA-Frauds-from-San-Francisco-California-1046115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA