Complaint Review: cash advance

, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 786-378-6198
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

cash advance mr. handson cash advance scammers, Florida

At first I recieved a call from a Florida number stating that i was named in a legal matter and for me to call this number back and ask for Mr. Hanson. It wasnt until i got off the phone that i realized that it was the same number that had just called me. I called the number back and just so Mr. Hanson answered the phone and preceded to tell me that he had a warrarnt for my arrest and the police were coming to my house to arrest me tomorrow for a loan I had not paid back.

I continued to ask question such as "where was the loan taken out?" "how much was the loan?" " what was the date of the loan?" being that I'd never taken out a loan before. The man with an Indian accent preceded to become vulgar and irate and before hanging up told me that he was now adding the charge of harrassment. I laughed and hung up. About 10 minutes later I called the number with my sister on the line, who is well educated in loans and worked for a bank.

She went on to ask the same questions as well as "how much was the loan?" in which he responded $496.24 and she said "is that without intrest?" in which he responded "that is with intrest" and she said" that is wrong. thats too much for a 400 loan" then he preceded to change it to a $300 loan. By this time he was getting very nervous and wouldnt answer anymore questions. But before he hung up my sister asked for the name of the bank that it was sent to and he hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance/-Florida-/cash-advance-mr-handson-cash-advance-scammers-Florida-1045618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance