lying

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: angie — Fontana California
cash advance
internet, Select State/Province USA

cash advance I have been recieving calls at my work place from this people with and acsent. They bern harrassing me at work tying up all the lines in the facility. they started calling again last montj stating thst I owe almost 700 dollars. The calls stop after they were inform I no longer work there. When they called I was informed that they needed a payment that day of 150 to stop any legal action against me. I told them I did not have anything to give them and he got very upset. The name he gave is Bryan anf Larry. He started threating that he wad going to call my work place have them fire me. They did as they said. for a whole week they were calling blocking all the lines at my work place. calls from doctors snd family memberd were hard to get through. Finally I called them to get them to stop calling there cuz I did no longer work there. I need help getting them to stop calling the facility. colombus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Ways to stop them from calling

*Consumer Comment: This is a common scam

I have been reciving calls from Cash Advace stating that I owe them 700.00. The calls started last month and had spoke to a Bryan. After letting him know that I did not have any money to send him he got very upset and started threaghting to call my work and block all the lines to get me gired. They are very rude people and very disrespectful.  I asked for proof  any paper to show that I do owe this money and he said he couldnt. Itold him to email or mail it to me. He hung up on me. Just recently after a week of calling the facility and blocking all the lines I called them and was stranfer to so call superviser Gloria. She informed me that I had a balance of 1239.00. The only way for the calls to stop is if I pay. I adked again for proof and she said she couldnt. She continue to threaghten  me with blocking my social security number. To put a red fkag on it. And to  let my employer know. From the first call to the second one the balance has double. I need help getting them to stop calling the facility.  Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/cash-advance-I-have-been-recieving-calls-at-my-work-place-from-this-people-with-and-acsen-1125958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance

Ways to stop them from calling

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Tell them you know they are SCAMS and threaten to sent the FBI with large pieces of bacon after them.  If not get a whistle and every time they all blow that sucker! They are just scumbag scammers looking for free money - there is no loan.

This is a common scam

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Don't send them any money at all. It is a common scam. These people can't "put a block" on your social security number or "put a red flag" on it. They are telling you anything to scare you into sending them money.

Go to the FTC(dot)gov website and read up on these type of scams. Make sure that you do not send them any funds at all or you will continue to be on their list of people to call.  The next time Cash Advance calls you, tell them you know it is a scam and hang up. They are powerless to do anything to you. Right now they are hasseling you because they think you believe their claims.

Read all the posts here about Cash Advance USA and you will see that this scam has been around for a long time. Do your homework so you know what to do the next time they call. If you never send them money and hang up on them right away, they will move on to another target. Good Luck.