Complaint Review: cash advance

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — carlsbad United States of America
cash advance

cash advance i was told i was approved for a loan up too 5,000 and all i had to do was western union the first payment of 220 dollars as a good faith guesture and as soon as they recieved that they would send me t Internet

I was called several times over a period of days stating I was approved for a $5,000 loan all I. Had to do in nreturn was send my first payment of $220 dollars to them first as a good luck geasture. I western unioned themthe money and was awaiting a conformation number from them to receive my loan amount plus the amount of my first payment.. after waiting for several minutes the mad told me the IRS had put a hold on my loan until I payed the taxes of a total of 258.00 more dollars. I then asked for a refund of my money. I was told i. Could not receive any of my money until I payed the taxes or the IRS would not release it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-advance/internet/cash-advance-i-was-told-i-was-approved-for-a-loan-up-too-5000-and-all-i-had-to-do-was-we-947771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash advance