Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Reported By: Mom C — Folsom California United States of America
Cash Call
Anaheim, California United States of America

Cash Call Biggest rip-off/scam Anaheim, California

*General Comment: I THINK THIS IS THE BREAK WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. THANK YOU MR. INETIANBOR FOR FIGHTING CASH CALL AND SHOWING US THE WAY!!

Cash Call is the biggest rip-off/scam ever.   Do not fall prey to their ads.  I took out a $2500 loan in 2006.  I paid back $4577 within 2 years (that is $2000 in interest for 24 month period)  and then became disabled and had no income until my disabilty came through (that took 2 years).  So I stopped the automatic withdrawals from my bank account.  Received a call this morning and they are stating that I still owe them $7547, and if I do not agree on a payment arrangement with them they will garnish from my disability. Please do not fall prey to this company.   They are out right thieves.   If there is any type of class actions suit against this company, please include me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Anaheim-California-/Cash-Call-Biggest-rip-offscam-Anaheim-California-1025672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: dsquarecl - ()

i feel like the chains of cash call has been lifted off of me after i read this link. MUST READ. also read the Exhibit which is the letter from the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Court in SD, which cash call has been claiming in all their agreements that its the law the follow and the tribe DENIED HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH CASH CALL, FLAT OUT. I don't know how this guy manage to convince the tribe to give him a letter and how is doing it fighting cash call all by himself, but this Inetianbor guy is a freaking GENIUS man. GO MAN we all love you!!!!!