Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:boise Idaho
Cash Call
cashcall.com Anaheim, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Call Simply put, find any other solution to your financial problems. Anaheim California

*Consumer Comment: Cash Call

All to often we are led to believe everything we hear. Especially when it comes to finances. We all want to believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I am guilty of this too. I really thought that taking out a loan with cash call would help my situation, and maybe it would have had my health not taken a turn for the worse.
I took out a loan last August with cash call. I really wanted to borrow only 500.00, but they didn't offer small loans. I was in a bind, had already started the paper work with the friendly customer service rep, and decided I would take the loan and then pay it all back with the exception of the 500.00. This was my first and only time I have ever done this type of thing, and honestly, half of the fine print I really didn't understand. About a week after I received the loan, I was diagnosed with a serious illness that left me bed ridden for months. I lost my job, we lost one of our vehicles, and nearly lost the roof over our heads.
I understand that it is my responsibilty to pay them back as per agreement. I also understand that it was my fault for taking out the loan. That is not what my complaint is about. I am compaining about code of conduct. I deserve to be treated with dignity.
Dealing with these people is like dealing with a long time enemy. I was called (harrassed) on a daily basis over 15 times per day. Anytime I tried to explain my situation to them, I was rudely interrupted, I was basically treated like a second class citizen. I explained what my illness was and how it had changed eveything, and it didn't matter.
I was told by one representative for cash call "I don't care if you have the Avian flu...." I offered to send them letters from doctors, but that didn't help. I tried to find someone to borrow the money from, but realistically, I don't know that many people who can afford to help me right now. I tried to come up with a smaller payment, and they wouldn't accept it. They basically said it's all or nothing. I have never heard of a business that WOULD'NT accept a payment, even if it's a little smaller.
I am still fighting for my health and struggle everyday just to do simple tasks. So hearing them patronize me time and time again, and treat my like someone without a clue has been really hard on me. The constant harassment calls, rudeness and lack of consideration is why I would rather be on the street than have to deal with them again.
I found out today that I am now being sued by cash call. I have nothing. I can't work, I am struggling just to keep myself above water. I will never do something like this again. I don't know how they get away with treating people so rudely, but there should be a certain code of conduct for them. No one I have ever owed money to has been so rude.

Another thing, everytime I would call back the person who called me, like I was told to do, I never got to speak to that person. I was always told "they are not in" or that my account had been transferred to a new person. I had to constantly explain over and over my situation to someone new. I felt like it was a big joke with them. Don't they keep my information on record? It almost seemed that they all had fake alias'. I was also told to fax in some information regarding my account, so I went down to a print shop, paid to use the fax and sent the information in. The next day I was getting calls saying I hadn't sent the information they requested. I told them I had and even had a confirmation report from the fax and a reciept saying that I had. Didn't matter, I was told to do it again. More to do at my expense.

I regret ever doing business with them. I think they must have levels regarding thier CSR's. The first level is the nice level. The level you speak with when you first call about getting a loan. The second level begins the harrassment level, if you miss a payment. The third level is the rude level. I call it the high blood pressure level. I think they train them to be rude. Not even my ex's have ever been as rude as those people are. It's no wonder they don't get paid back. Who wants to pay back a bunch of rude, inconsistent, sketchy people. I don't. So cash call, sue me. I don't have much, I am a college student. Want my college books? They are all yours.

Amy
boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Anaheim-California-92816/Cash-Call-Simply-put-find-any-other-solution-to-your-financial-problems-Anaheim-Californ-251257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call