Complaint Review: Cash Central

• Reported By: HB — Montgomery Alabama
Cash Central
84 East 2400 North North Logan, Utah USA

Cash Central Rude and Disrespectful North Logan Utah

Cash Central are very rude and disrespectful. I took out a 300.00 loan from Cash Central. I forgot to make sure that the money was in my account due to trying to make burial arrangements for my son. During that busy week trying to make burial arrangement, I received a call from one of the representative and tried to explain to her what happened. Then, I asked her to let me make payment arrangement. She said, "The payment was returned before you buried your son." I was stunned by that comment and I couldn't do anything but scream to the top of my lungs. Then, I hung up the phone. Later, I called back and spoke with Robin and Cody. They were so helpful through my grieving time.  I was able to make payment arrangements and now the loan is paid in full. How can that MAGGOT make a comment to someone who just buried her son? I will never do business with them again. I know Cash Central didnt reprimand her, because I called back one day to make sure my loan was paid in full and she answered the phone like she didnt have a care in the world.  I couldn't stand to listen to her voice.  I hung up the phone in her face. Today, I am still upset. Not one time did Cash Central apologize on her behalf.  They knew about it, because I emailed them several times as well as chatted with them online.  Please don't do business with this company.  Robin and Cody always stay true to yourself. You two have amazing customer service skills. Keep up the good work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Central/North-Logan-Utah-84341/Cash-Central-Rude-and-Disrespectful-North-Logan-Utah-1080919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Central