Complaint Review: Cash Flow - Direct

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:O Fallon Missouri
Cash Flow - Direct
5025 N. Central Ave. #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 636-240-4439
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Cash Flow - Direct rip off a great grandma who believed in them Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

I was told that they would be there to help me earn a supplement income as my husband are on social security.

I lost $195.00 for setup plus $1000.00 for adverstiment which never came about . The money was borrowed so it has to be paid out of our fixed income which has been very hard.

They called again wanting more money to do television and was told that I had never seen any thing from the investment.

I could never get them to really help me with anything. They would set time for me to talk to someone and would never get a return.

I feel that I have really been taken & l that they are a scam.

Grandma M
O Fallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-rip-off-a-great-grandma-who-believed-in-them-Phoenix-Arizona-301151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow - Direct

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,

I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Loan Brokerage and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.