Complaint Review: cash-flow-kit

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Kokomo Indiana
cash-flow-kit
Miami, Florida USA

cash-flow-kit found on facebook said work at home refused refund a fraud Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Well...

I was told it would be a dollar on my credit card. The next thing I know I am charged 159.00 and was not told I had three days to get a refund. The link I was given at time to "assure work at home" etc was a broken link and did not work. When my credit card company called them to try to make a settlement since it did not work.,they flat out refused and said sorry you didn't cancel within the three day period. Yet., I was not told that. I should have been smarter. Is there anyway to find a way to get my money back as I am disabled.

Sincerely,

Rachel Taylor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-flow-kit/Miami-Florida/cash-flow-kit-found-on-facebook-said-work-at-home-refused-refund-a-fraud-Miami-Florida-1117186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash-flow-kit

Well...

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

At this piont, if they won't refund your money and your CC can't do anything, only thing left is small claims court.