Complaint Review: cash flow kit.com

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: 91fxstc76 — Eufaula Oklahoma
cash flow kit.com
Internet USA

cash flow kit.com eduhelp.com defrauded my bank acct out of money Internet

i visited website to learn about possibly earning extra money, website asked for debit card to verify age and said it would charge one dollar, to verify i was 18 years or older, i agreed to that, when to next web page, asked for my address and name and other standard info, went to next page, it started the sales pitch about creating a web based business, i idecided it was not a legit deal and tryed to leave the sight, but since it had my card info, i couldnt just close the page, so forced to go to next web page on site, it shows a web developing company that wants to and is going to charge me $488 to develop this web site for me to earn money, it will not let me go on or cancel this session without filling out info and agreeing to terms, so i was forced to close web page, i seen on the page when it exited that i will be charged a $159 fee for using the service, which i didnt, and a $49 fee for something else, so i look for customer service link but it will not let me log in again, so the next morning i call my bank when it opens and cancel my card, check my account, which wasnt charged or showing a pending charge even, so i thought it was ok, untill 72 hours after original visit to site that it took $159 out of my acct, i wait 2 days because this is evening before thanksgiving then i go to my bank and filed a fraud claim, i am now awaiting the outcome from my bank. [continued below]....

....... i did try to call the phone number that charged my acct. it went to a service called eduhelp.com which basically said i cant speak to anyone except for him because he is trained to handle this call, he said you didnt cancel your acct in time so the charge will stand, i said i didnt agree to an acct, i agreed to a $1 fee to verify my age, he said that was the account you agreed to, i said i have a picture i took of web page showing i will be charged a $1 fee and another pic showing $49 charge, he said he didnt care, it was a good charge that will stand and will not be refunded, i said i am at my bank, i am filing fraud complaint, take your $1 dollar and refund my $158 , he said no and laughed, and here we are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-flow-kitcom/internet/cash-flow-kitcom-eduhelpcom-defrauded-my-bank-acct-out-of-money-Internet-1104387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash flow kit.com