Complaint Review: cash-flow-kit.com

• Updated: Sun, December 15, 2013

• Reported By: ksmarie333 — goldsboro North Carolina
cash-flow-kit.com
scottsdale, Arizona USA

cash-flow-kit.com buyysupp.com Huge Scam! Do not ever trust internet scottsdale Arizona

So, basically i had seen a friend on Facebook say that the Cash-Flow-Kit was an awesome way to make money from home, so I thought why not. I go on the website and they say it is usually about $99 for the start-up kit but that day it was only $1. They got me there, i thought it was a good deal.....a week later i had a charge on my account for $79. Looked on my emails, on my bank accounts and couldn't find anything, then I had remembered that i put my credit card number online. What a dummy I am. Unfortunately it has been a few days and already has gone through. Hopefully I can get my money back. Especially since we are super broke and need it right now. I feel so stupid. These people need to go to jail or something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-flow-kitcom/scottsdale-Arizona-85008/cash-flow-kitcom-buyysuppcom-Huge-Scam-Do-not-ever-trust-internet-scottsdale-Arizona-1107192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash-flow-kit.com