Complaint Review: Cash-Flow-Kit.com

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: debrahome — Wagoner Oklahoma
Cash-Flow-Kit.com
14747 N. Northsight Blvd., ste 111, PMB 309 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Cash-Flow-Kit.com Total SCAM, took money when said zero money taken. Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: Read the small print before you buy

*Consumer Comment: they did the same to me

Company claims you can start with zero dollars, but you have to give credit card info to verify age. Stupid, I know, I should have known better. They immediately took $159 out of my bank account. I called and they said they would submit to billing and it would take 3-5 business days to get money back. Do I trust this operator, NO, so I go to bank and have to wait til money is taken out, then bank will refund money in 2 more days, then will go to dispute department. I have to cancel debit card and wait a week for new one. DO NOT DO IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Kitcom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Cash-Flow-Kitcom-Total-SCAM-took-money-when-said-zero-money-taken-Scottsdale-Arizona-1102293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash-Flow-Kit.com

#1 General Comment

Read the small print before you buy

AUTHOR: jasonsmith0027 - ()

It's not a scam, but a three day trial offer.  Granted the print is tiny and at the bottom of the page in white font, but it is still there.  Read everything folks!  It says there also you'll be charged that exact amount.  Bottom line is that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

they did the same to me

AUTHOR: Tony G - ()

They just did it to me too, amount was different though, they stole $79 from me. I used a true Credit Card (not debit card) though and my credit card company is taking care of it