Complaint Review: cash for iphones

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: rderby9872 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
cash for iphones
994 Glendale Ave. # 1 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

cash for iphones cash for ipads cash for iphones rip me off with fake quote Sparks, Nevada

CASH FOR IPHONES This company ripped me off. I sent them an iphone 3gs with 32gig in really good condition also included an outter box case, earbuds plus ac charger with a quote of $ 149.00. Then i waited two weeks for the phone to arrive to them. They sent me two emails on two separate days telling me my iphone has been inspected and i would receive a call soon. After a few days i had to call them and when i talked to the purchasing department they told me the were going to mail a check for only $60.00 When i asked why they were giving me only $60.00 and not the $ 149.00 The told me that my phone had dust and thats all they were going to pay. They would not send me back my phone even after i told them i would pay for the shipping back.When i asked why not, they said they do don't send back phones once they are received. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-for-iphones/Sparks-Nevada-/cash-for-iphones-cash-for-ipads-cash-for-iphones-rip-me-off-with-fake-quote-Sparks-Nevad-798703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash for iphones