Complaint Review: cash net America

, Florida USA
  • Phone: 660-956-4851
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

cash net America cashnet USA;/ Frank Lewis/John Smith; Tom Threatening phone calls from bogus law firm Florida

I received 3 phone calls this morning; 1 from 'Cashnet America' and 2 from men claiming to be with 'Mason & Peters law firm.'  Each of them claimed I was being sued in civil court for theft & fraud for an unpaid check advance loan.

2 of the men had very strong Indian accents (one claimed to be John Smith & the other was Frank Lewis).  Threats were made that I could be arrested if I did not respond to the phone call.

I called the number and spoke to 'Tom' and let him know that they are being investigated for fraud & that I am filing a report against them.

Thank you for posting the information about these scams...it saved me a lot of stress and anxiety even though I know I do not owe the money they are claiming I owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net-America/Florida/cash-net-America-cashnet-USA-Frank-LewisJohn-Smith-Tom-Threatening-phone-calls-from-bo-1082987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net America