Complaint Review: cash net marketing department of law and investigation

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: COS — Jackson Mississippi United States of America
cash net marketing department of law and investigation
Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

cash net marketing department of law and investigation Sam Johnson and Officer James O'Brian I borrowed money from company and did not pay any money back, wrote several bad checks. I asked for documentation to be sent through mail or email, but they refused any of my request. Internet, Massachusetts

I have received several phone call from a Mr. Sam Johnson and/or Officer James O'Brian regarding internet fraud from my email.  They say they are with the Departmant of Law Investions for CashNet Marketing.  I have been accused of 3 different fraudulent internet activities which include: 1) bad check writing; 2) falsifying information; and 3) non-payment of monies borrowed from company.  First, and foremost, I do not use checks, nor do I have a checking account.  Next, when I requested verification of accusations to mailed via email or address they stated, my request were refused. However, I was asked to provide my bank statements and present a lawyer to them!  I have no idea how they got all of my personal information or where they came up with the amount of $4000.00 to be paid back!  I was threatened to be taken to jail, etc.  I am a single, full-time working mother, which is expecting my fourth child!  I do not have $4000.00 to pay anyone, nor am I gonna release any information to anyone regarding my bank account information, credit card, or other personal assets I may have under my name.  I need help regarding this, and I refuse to be threatened or accused of something I am not aware of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net-marketing-department-of-law-and-investigation/Internet-Massachusetts-/cash-net-marketing-department-of-law-and-investigation-Sam-Johnson-and-Officer-James-OBri-613125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net marketing department of law and investigation