distinguished

Complaint Review: cash net net cash

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Josh — broken bow Internet United States of America
cash net net cash
new york, New York United States of America

cash net or net cash fraud new york, New York

I was recently trying to get another vehicle the company ran my credit and told me I had a outstanding loan and was turned into a northern resolution outta new York this is weird cause in order to get a pay day loan I have to have a bank account which I don't I called the collection agency and the woman was very rude and gave me the run around when I mentioned contacting the federal trade commission she insisted the problem can be resolved I looked up this collection agency and it's not even in good terms with the BBB it's rating is a F after I research the cash net it had scan on the first link and every one after.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net-net-cash/new-york-New-York-/cash-net-or-net-cash-fraud-new-york-New-York-823738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net net cash