Complaint Review: Cash Net Pay Day loans

• Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: JB — South Carolina United States of America
Cash Net Pay Day loans
Unknown Floral Park, New York United States of America

Cash Net Pay Day loans Threatning with Law Suits and Jail Time Floral Park, New York

On Thursday July 9th i was contacted by a man saying he was an affidavit writer for a company calling themselves Cash Net Pay Day Loans. The individual called himself Mr. Jones and spoke with a very heavy Indian or Arabic Accent. He told me i owed the company $829.00 and that if I did not pay I would be taken to jail or sued and they would contact my employer automatically. He also told me to contact a lawyer. He had all my bank account information and social security information including my home address. He told me that if I paid the amount owed that the matter would be dropped. I of course did not fall for this scheme and told him I would contact an attorney. After calling him back with my attorney's name and phone number he said he would not call me anymore. I then called the number back the next day and got the same individual and asked him for his address and business name which he refused to give me. He said my information has already been fowarded to another agency for processing to go to court. He acted very nervously and stuttered when i asked him for all this information. I did some more research and found that the address that phone number was addressed to was to a fake address to a parking lot in Floral Park New York. I called the local police department there and they had no record of anything at the address i gave them. I also looked on google earth street view and that address does not appear to exist. I have copies of all my bank statements and have no record of any transactions from this company at all. I have notified the federal trade commission and also my state consumer agency. My attorney advised me to just keep an eye on my bank account and if he hears anything from them that they will have to provided proof i did business with them which they have none. And oh yeah..they said they sent me 15 email reminders and i never received no such emails or mailings from them. This is a total scam and they need to be stopped before they get people who are not as lucky as a lot of us have been not to fall for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-Pay-Day-loans/Floral-Park-New-York-/Cash-Net-Pay-Day-loans-Threatning-with-Law-Suits-and-Jail-Time-Floral-Park-New-York-622620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net Pay Day loans