Complaint Review: cash net usa

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: k.h****82 — san antonio Texas United States of America
cash net usa

cash net usa Richard william a.k.a. someone with way to much of an accent to have a name that white rude, ripoff, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

I was contacted by an individual named richard williams who told me I qualified for a loan, he said all I needed to do was purchase a vanilla prepaid card and load it with 170 bucks. Sounded fishy to me so I declined only to have said individual tell me that they were going to deduct 250 dollars out of My account for "cancelation fees" and if I did not have said funds available they were going to have a lawyer contact me. Scare tacticts I figure. Have received online loans before, always a decent and easy experience. This company gives online loans a bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net-usa/internet/cash-net-usa-Richard-william-aka-someone-with-way-to-much-of-an-accent-to-have-a-name-t-997379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net usa

From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

Hi There,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The person who called you was a scammer and is in no way associated with CashNetUSA. These fraudsters use our name to sound more legitimate but they are not CashNetUSA. Can you please call our Fraud Prevention Team at 866.254.3581 and tell them what you told us here. Thanks and good luck!