sake

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: ken — beaver dam Wisconsin United States of America
cash net usa

cash net usa they sold my bank account to others and have been stealing my money dont trust these loan companies they are frauds Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

I trusted cashnetusa with my account # and ss# and they sold my info to others that have been stealing money from me my bank investigated and said it all comes back to cashnetusa they are thrives and liars and should be put in jail I will not Give them even a penny more and hope they try to take me to court because I will sue them for the damages they have caused me well over1800 Allstate they gave me was $300

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net-usa/internet/cash-net-usa-they-sold-my-bank-account-to-others-and-have-been-stealing-my-money-dont-tru-962120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net usa

From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

I am a CashNetUSA representative. We value our customers' privacy and work hard to protect our customers' information. Please give our Fraud Prevention Team a call at 866.254.3581 and let them know what you told us here.