Complaint Review: cash net

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: richard — bushkill Pennsylvania United States of America
cash net

cash net cash net usa, hudson law firm big scam artist. harrasment 24 hrs a aday even when you dont owe them a dime. not even american. Internet

*Consumer Comment: IGNORE

I am tired of being harrassed and threatened buy these people. i never got a loan from them and i am constantly getting phone calls all day and night.

Today i got a phone from a heavy accent indian guy saying that by friday he was going to have me arrested, take my house, and take my kids from me. who the hell are these people.

when i returned his call he said  he was an officer  and he was investagating me for internet fraud when i asked him for what he said cash net/ cash net usa for 457.00. i told him i did not have a loan and he got nasty with me.

I asked him to fax the papers over to me he sent a totally messed up forms. nothing was spelt right and if you look at the time it was faxed it was at 9:45 at night when it was only 4:00 pm in the us. so right i know i am being scammed.

The thing that gets me is he has all my info. and is really threatening me and my family now. i have every message from him and everyone of those messages he threatens me and ny family. i just dont know what to do now.

When i asked them who are to threathened my kids and family he says he is an officer and will do what ever it takes to get the money. But i dont owe them money. These people have such deep heavy accents the hard to understand. anyone with advice help please........

Richard stack

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-net/internet/cash-net-cash-net-usa-hudson-law-firm-big-scam-artist-harrasment-24-hrs-a-aday-even-when-699165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net

IGNORE

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

every single thing they say. Do not give them any power over you to disrupt your day. They arent even n the US for the most part and are merely scamming whoever and wherever they can. Id either play with em a little and yank their chains.......or hang up on em. They cant touch you or your kids.

IF You KNOW you dont or didnt have a loan thru Cash whatever the hell its called..hang up.  Dont give these losers the satisfaction of upsetting you