Complaint Review: Cash Net

• Reported By: sharon58316 — Belcourt North Dakota
Cash Net
636 Sheridan Drive Tonawanda, New York USA

Cash Net Bogus Cash Net Scam Ripoff For Old Loan Tonawanda New York

Ripped off from Northwestern Agency, LLC in Tonawanda, NY.  They wanted me to get a green dot card so I could pay them back for collection on an old Cash Net loan I'd supposedly taken out in 2009.  I found out some of the principals in this company are wanted for tax evasion.  They tell you that you must pay up or they will send a police officer to find you with a warrant for your arrest (they knew my county and social security number).  These were Americans calling me.

First it was an abusive woman and then a calm, reassuring man gets on the phone and apologizes for her.  I've been told that if someone is going to put a warrant on you, they do not call and tell you first.  This is a scam and I hope they get caught.  Anything I can do to help, I will do.  They took close to $400 from one of my credit cards and this is how I knew who they were.  I began doing research on them.  They are all over the internet.  You can google cash net scam and you will get all kinds of information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/Cash-Net-Bogus-Cash-Net-Scam-Ripoff-For-Old-Loan-Tonawanda-New-York-1048615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net