Complaint Review: cash net/officer raymond scott

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: helpme — stone mountain Georgia United States of America
cash net/officer raymond scott
cashnet.com Internet United States of America

cash net/officer raymond scott harrassment at work no case very rude internet

I have been harrassed by a man named Officer Raymond Scott (barely understood him, thick middle eastern accent) threatened me with losing my job, arrest and a lawsuit. I really thought this was real didn't fax the information he wanted (like my licensce or anything else) thank God. but he does have my ss# which I am freaking out about. After he called me today to verify if I was making a payment I decided to ask him exactly the company name since he was instructing me to do a person to person money gram (that was my red flag today since if it is a company they have a company name not a person to person money gram) I went on this site and looked up the company. Well I came across not only this information on this site but also numerous other sites with the bogus company name. Don't fall for it. I am so glad I didn't send any money because they would have made a bigger sucker out of me than I already was. Run for the hills but before you do tell them you don't care if you are arrested or summoned, you will take your chances. Since I did that no more calls nothing. He was calling me every hour on the hour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-netofficer-raymond-scott/internet/cash-netofficer-raymond-scott-harrassment-at-work-no-case-very-rude-internet-927661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash net/officer raymond scott